Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Personal Project :: Elena Wilken :: Portland Or. lifestyle photographer


Well, tonight, with all the work I need to get done, I took some time to play, explore and enjoythe goodies I received the other day! And I absolutely love them :) To make it even more special, tonight, for the first time I tried freelensing. Tricky, but I love the results!

Tonight it is just a start to lots of exploration to come :) A way to substitute for the tilt-shift lens I have on my wish list (for a while anyway).




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP