Monday, June 8, 2009

Meeting with fellow photographers... :: Portland, OR Portrait Photographer


I've met both Amy and Hannah before, separately, at different times.
When I invited them to get together I knew that we would get along well and have a really good time, but I didn't think that we would have SUCH a great time! ...We all agreed that it was also an eye opening experience being on the other side of the camera and being photographed. :)
Looking forward to our next get together! :)






2 comments:

Bebop & Sweet Pea's Mom June 10, 2009 at 4:11 AM  

looks like fun - i'm having my first meet up ever next month. :)

elena June 10, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

we had a blast!! I think you will enjoy it :)
just go with an open mind and ready to have fun and enjoy the experience :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP