Sunday, May 31, 2009

Madelyn and Sam :: Elena Wilken :: Portland OR :: Children Photographer


Yesterday morning I had my first morning session with two adorable little ones, good friends and playmates, who are very close in age. (I love the glow of the late afternoon/evening sun, but mornings seem to be just as great when you can find nice open shade.)

I first photographed Sam as a tiny, sleepy newborn in the fall, last year. I can't believe how fast time passes us by. He is such big boy now, who loves to cuddle with his mommy and looks a lot like his daddy :)
It was my second time meeting Madelyn. She is such a sweet little thing - so deep in thought, pensive, beautiful and delicate. I love her daintiness :)

I think I love this age best! They are very expressive, they love it when you act silly around them, and they can sit up on their own and move around just enough, so you can have a captive audience. :)

Thanks guys for the opportunity to capture these moments :) Enjoy!




5 comments:

Alexandrina Rus June 2, 2009 at 2:10 AM  

wow,ultima poza e superba!!!

elena June 4, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

:) merci

Bebop & Sweet Pea's Mom June 10, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

these are just adorable, elena!

elena June 10, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

thank you julia :)

Gabensysmom June 15, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Oh my! These are awesome! I especially love the last two...I bet mom loves them! Just love your crisp and clear style!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP