Saturday, March 14, 2009

Soiree Sisters Event :: Portland Lifestyle Photographer


Today's weather was a real treat - the sunshine, the warmth - I missed that! Time to get outside and play :)
... The Soiree Sisters mini shoot from tonight ended up turning into an impromtu shoot with Mia, Emily, Jakob, family and a couple of the guests. Not what I expected, but Mia and the kids are just too cute, not to enjoy taking pictures of them.

Here are a few shots of the table set-ups, the cake; sorry I couldn't stick around until all the yummy food came out of the oven. It would've been fun to photograph all the dishes as well as sample them ;)




Happy Birthday Mia! the lady of the day, who stole the party :)





... her good looking kids ;)


and last, but not least the ladies of Soiree Sisters who made things happen - JP and Liz.




6 comments:

Olivia StClaire March 15, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

Such gorgeous shots & setting! Beautiful work!

Amy S. March 15, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

What fun! Love the pictures - they're spectacular! Who are the Soiree Sisters? Wonderful photos as always Elena! You are blessed with some amazing talent!

Liz March 15, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Elena - you never fail to amaze me! Everything looks better through your lense than in reality it seems!! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to make this event memorable! Love you!

Helen Popan March 16, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

I saw Liz posted your website info and I came to check it out.. YOUR AMAZZZING.. I showed my husband a few of your photos as well. The clarity on your camera is breathtaking.. your blessed and so is your work. keep it up

elena March 16, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

thank you ladies! :) you are very kind :)
amy, Soiree Sisters is a special events planning company started by my step sister and one of her best friends. I don't think they have a website just yet...
LIz, I love you too ;) you girls did an awesome job!
...and Helen, thank you :)

Gabensysmom March 16, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Oh my!! This whole set is amazing! The details, everything! Love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I just love yours!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP