Saturday, March 7, 2009

A few of our favorite things :: Portland Lifestyle Photographer


... one of Audrey's favorite things :) she could eat lots of them if she would be allowed to have as many as she would like to :))


...freshly baked Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chip cookies - Paul loves them enough to wake up early in the morning and bake some fresh ones every so often, so we can have them for lunch at work (and when I say early, I do mean early - we live the house about 5:30 in the morning :))


...and one of my favorite things - caraway tea with lots of lemon and honey.


... a couple of weeks ago I had a surgery - the results came back and there is no cancer - just a benign tumor that they removed. I am relieved, happy, and very thankful. Life, health, being able to enjoy my favorite tea, Audrey and Paul are gifts from God. But it is so easy to forget that and take things for granted ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP