Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stepping back in time


Such a fun session! And I had even more fun in the post processing. I don't do a lot of textures and vintage, not at this level anyway, but your images made me think so much of old times, with hand color tinted black and white photos and rock solid, "I'm here for you forever" kind of love :) With a bit of an urban flavor, here's a step back in time...

Thanks for putting up with the cold!! 
And come back soon for a sneak peek from the wedding :)











2 comments:

Beth Jansen February 5, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

These are gorgeous :)!!

elena February 6, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Thank you Beth!
I feel honored :)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP