Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nico & Mircea's wedding :: part 1

Hi guys :)
Thanks for making me part of your special day! Such a great experience - and adventurous ;)) Cristina, thank you for your help!
I had such a hard time picking just a few for you to look at from the TON of shots... Hope you enjoy your sneak peek (will probably post in three parts). I will be posting a slideshow in the next couple of weeks, with more pics, so friends and family back home can enjoy your wedding and be a part of it of sorts.

Hope you're doing well. Talk to you soon :)















4 comments:

Amy S. February 18, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

I love your photos of the wedding! They're beautiful!!

elena February 21, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

Thanks Amy :)

Mj~ Michele Jones February 23, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Elena, these are gorgeous! you did a beautiful job! very inspiring and thoughtful images!

elena May 14, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

thanks MJ!
it was my first, and I really enjoyed it. they were really happy with them and that means a lot to me

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP