Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My very own - the most precious people in my life :)


I didn't take the time yet to post any pictures of our little one (who is not so little anymore...) from 2008; I will still do that eventually, but meantime, here are a few I captured of her the other day, during our play time. Our very own, an amazing gift, a perfect little miracle, a happy  little firecracker :)






'on the roller coaster' with daddy :) she loves playing with us and I think Paul must just be her favorite ;)


2 comments:

Amy S. January 28, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

She is just a little doll! Great photos Elena, especially nice lighting and perspectives - really lovely!

elena February 21, 2009 at 12:22 AM  

We should get together sometime this summer with our kids and play :)) That would be fun ;)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP