Thursday, January 29, 2009

Miss K :: 2008


"Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at." ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

...She is so bubbly, fun and full of energy, has a beautiful smile and can also give you the most serious look. But most of all it seems to me that she likes to laugh. Thank you guys for the opportunity to capture these moments over the past year and learn and build my skills ;) I greatly appreciate it :)

...The abandoned house and the field where we took these pictures last summer, it is not abandoned anymore. I will be scouting for another spot soon.





...a few shots from my first 'official' photo shoot. We had quite a lot of fun and I learned a very valuable lesson :)






...and a couple from Christmas - giggly and beautiful miss K :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP