Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A New Blog :: Elena Wilken :: Portland Or. Photographer

Well, I mentioned a while back that I've been wanting to make some changes to the blog.
Still a work in progress, but here is a link to the new blog: www.elenawilkenblog.com
I'm going to be uploading all the new session sneak peeks there, so make sure you bookmark the new address or you subscribe to the RSS.

This image is from a recent maternity session I just posted.
Enjoy :)


By the way, if you are wondering what RSS is, here is a little, fun video that explains it in plain English ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP