Saturday, August 15, 2009

Soiree Sisters Event :: Portland Lifestyle Photographer


As you can tell, I had a blast documenting another great event for Soiree Sisters. You girls did such an awesome job at making this come together, and I love your attention to details! Let me tell you I am looking forward to the next one, and I can not wait to be there and take in the beauty!




I loved the 'table for two' you set up :)







I will make sure I will post a lot more yumminess from your future events ;)







... some of my most favorite details!

.... and I can not forget the lady of the day :) Happiest birthday Ligia!


6 comments:

Liz August 16, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

Elena - I cannot think of ENOUGH nice words to say to help you understand how thankful I am for THIS!!! It's funny, because this is how "event stuff" looks in my mind - how your pictures turn out! But when I try to capture the beauty with my dinky little camera, it just doesn't do it all justice! Thank you for capturing our visions and this event in pictures - now these memories can last a lifetime! Te pup :)

Angie Muresan August 16, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

As usual, your photography is phenomenal! A perfect evening captured for an eternity. I can almost taste those jams and drinks. In fact, I am salivating just looking at the spread!

elena August 16, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

... Mission accomplished Angie! :))
Beth, I had quite a lot of fun :) Each with their own gifts - some have the vision and the gift to make it all happen, and some the gift to create the memories worthy of the vision, memories worthy to be enjoyed for a lifetime:)

Unknown August 17, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

The blog is beautiful.
Amzing

Anonymous August 20, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

What great taste! I LOVE the jar lanterns on the stairs. Lucky you to get to document all that gorgeous-ness!

Amanda Thiessen {Photography} August 22, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

beautiful detail shots!!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP