Friday, July 3, 2009

Too many things to do, too little time to get them done :) :: Elena Wilken :: Portland OR. Children Photographer

I haven't been too good to my blog lately... Lots of updates coming up. :)

I have been working on a blog redesign (planning stage at the moment - still :). While I was hoping to make all the changes sooner rather than later, it will probably take a few months before it will happen. While I work on branding and design on a daily basis, I am my worst
client. It seems like it will take a little bit before I come up with the perfect logo and branding that will make me happy.

Besides work and all the fun projects, I've been enjoying my little Audrey and Paul, and the much needed time together with them (road trips, zoo trips, visiting family).

If you are in the Portland area, take the time to check out the Lavender Festival next year. We were not able to go this year, but we stopped by the farm one evening before the festival, and the lavender fields are gorgeous. Quite an experience. Audrey had fun running and being chased, and also picking rocks (it seems to be her favorite thing to do, doesn't matter where we're going :)

I love the quote I came across a couple of days ago: "The most important things in life aren't things" (~ Anthony J. D'Angelo). I think it is a good principle to build and grow ones values on... I've learned that one of the most important things in my life is to give my time and attention to my husband and my daughter. They need me just as much as I need them. Audrey truly enjoys having me watch her grow. And she will always remember that I've been there doing just that. And she'll remember if I don't...









4 comments:

Gabensysmom July 3, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

She is so beautiful! Love these captures you got of her...such pretty locations and light!

CkmetroPhotos July 5, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

these images are truly magnificent - congratulations beautiful work

Anonymous July 5, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Beautiful images!! What a great location! And the light is awesome!!

elena July 9, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

thank you!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP