Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Beth! :) :: Portland OR. Lifestyle Photographer

I hope you had an awesome birthday party, an evening of relaxation and good time!
God bless you sis! ;) Keep at it and you'll eventually get to meet Karen Tran and share fun flower conversations with her over coffee. All kidding aside Beth! ;) {I could not believe it the day the very photographer whose work inspired me to pick up the camera and follow my passion noticed my work and made comments on my pictures.}

... You're very creative, you put your heart into it and you have God's blessing to follow your dreams :) ... Have an awesome year! :)





p.s. I think the Mother's Day sunflower arrangement is my most favorite out of all I've received ever.

1 comments:

Eric July 16, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

i wanna go out and buy some flowers - these are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP