Monday, April 6, 2009

Portland Children Photographer :: springbrook hazelnut tree farm

Always busy, picking something... :)


On our quest to find a cherry tree orchard we came across this really pretty filbert farm. Audrey had the best time picking hazelnuts off the ground, moss off the trees and running away from me (Quite a workout, I should add :))
It was fun to add one more entry to her 'video diary' as she's getting close to the 18 months mark (that's our version of a scrapbook for her). She thought it was quite fun being chased around :)


We'll definitely go back in the fall to admire the trees in all their splendor. Paul was telling me that the colors are amazing and everywhere - the ground is covered with a coat of leaves.
... Still wanting to find that perfect orchard - I'll just have to do my research :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP