Friday, November 21, 2008

It is about time...

I've been planning to modify and make this blog my own, and beyond that to start posting, for a while now; almost 10 months... I don't write code though, and I don't really like code for that matter, so I kept putting it off. The other day I was inspired reading a post on-line, so I decided to give it a try. Well, I did it and I'm thrilled with the results and how much more simple than I thought it was.

"Most people can do extraordinary things if they have the confidence or take the risks. Yet most people don't. They sit in front of the telly and treat life as if it goes on forever." Philip Andrew Adams Take at least one risk this coming week ;)

...here is a link to the post I mentioned, from Stephanie Robin




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Portland, Oregon, United States
Self-taught on-location natural light portrait photographer and a graphic designer... Thanks for visiting! Take a look and leave a comment (or two) :)

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP